Sunday, May 9, 2010

Wairarapa Weekend won. 101 People Did Survey

Great Response Thanks!
What findings came out of the survey?
For you:
Few investors plan on getting out of investment property as a result of what has pretty much been announced for the budget. And if you did most would do up your house or put it in NZ banks. IE it will pretty much stay in NZ property one way or another.

For me:
I got a really high open rate (35% of the 664 emails I sent) and really high survey answering. 15%. Thank you.
Very low "unsubscribe" at 1% and only 2 negative comments, When you survey for "satisfaction" you do feel a bit vunerable!

The 2 most common comments, about 14 said you were happy as things are & about 6 of you want me to spell better!
You may imagine these 6 could all be teachers..but one I know is a chef who runs a great eating place in Tinakori road! Sorry, its not likely to get much better. Im proud I do it myself. ( I deliberately left that apostrophe out, Hemi!)

You can see the results in cool graph form here if interested Im sorry but I cant seem to insert a hyperlink You will have to cut & paste this.

http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e2v5r83cg8c6zc0d/results

No comments:

Post a Comment