Monday, May 3, 2010

Prize Chance For Helping With Survey



When you do this survey you go in the draw for a prize you will love.
2 nights accomodation at the exquisite "Garden Cottage", A beautiful farm retreat at Tinui Station in the Wairarapa, 2 hours from Wellington.
Get in the car & get away.
Value $260. Winner notified this weekend. Arrange dates with Kelso & Jane, the owners, to suit you both. Valid till the end of August.
View the beautifully furnished getaway cottage here:

http://www.holidayhouses.co.nz/properties/9514.asp

,
I want to make what I send as useful and interesting as possible.
The web now gives me the ability to tailor what I send better.
And so I would like to know what about property in Wellington interests you enough to read what I write about.
I appreciate you taking 2 or 3 minuits to do this.
Note: The odds of winning the getaway are good!


Sorry, for some reason this site wont let me put 2 hyperlinks on one blog . So you will have to cut & paste this.

http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e2v5r83cg8c6zc0d/a011gg8s2sw33/questions

If anyone can help as to why I can insert one but not the other I would apreciate comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment